As a Senior Account Manager – at Melrose, will be responsible for cultivating relationships, securing new design wins and achieving revenue quotas in assigned accounts/territories. You have a deep understanding of complex sales processes and demonstrate sales success. You have a successful track record of solution selling and developing director level relationships. You are responsible for establishing, generating and developing the sales objectives for strategic opportunities within the account.
- The Senior Account Manager’s purpose is to achieve revenue targets in the assigned Accounts.
- You will participate in team selling activities for Key customers and manage all tiers of customer engagements.
- Other responsibilities include qualifying leads and capturing opportunities in CRM.
- Finding opportunities for industrial display, keypad, label and nameplate customers will be your daily challenge.
- You will collaborate with Melrose’s sales and customer care, engineering and manufacturing team focused on the display, membrane switch, nameplate and label business
What Does Success Look Like?.
- Hunting for sales in established accounts and prospects is in your blood. You open doors where others fail to do so, you find that specific stakeholder within every organization that supports Melrose’s products and you close the deal.
- Your technical background in Computer Science, Electronics or Embedded Systems allows you to speak the customer’s. language.
- Your sales experience helps you to know when to talk and when to listen. The combination of the two elements makes you our ideal candidate!
- The industrial display and touch screen market is known to you, and you want to learn about the keypad, nameplate and label business. You are competitive to competitors but helpful to colleagues. You combine the competition of sales with the comradely of teamwork and technical knowledge.
- You can qualify and focus on the right customers and opportunities are present and active within your Account
- You close near term deals as well as build strategic customer relationships
- You provide accurate forecasts and pipeline visibility
Responsibilities – what activities will be expected in the role?
- Responding to leads and inquiries from prospects and established customers
- Finding new opportunities in established accounts.
- Establishing relationships in prospective accounts.
- Qualifying opportunities and allocating the company’s focus and resources correctly
- Capturing and updating opportunities information in CRM
- Understanding customer decision-making process
- Be knowledge and proficient in presenting Melrose’s products and technologies
- Negotiating the best deal possible for Melrose
- Generate revenue growth at new and existing customers
- Responsible for all stages of the Sales Process
HOW DO WE SEE THE FUTURE?
Are we describing you in the text above? We look forward to receiving your application. Melrose Systems future is bright! We were founded in 1939 as a nameplate manufacturer. We have expanded into labels, keypads and displays 2 years ago. We are a private company, under the same ownership since 1990. You can be part of this team! You will be surprised to see what we have in store for you!
WHO IS MELROSE?
Melrose is a leader in providing trusted, innovative display, keypad, nameplate and label solutions. You will work with both our divisions as described on our two websites.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 4 year college degree – Computer Science, Electronics or Embedded Systems
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience in a technology company (Displays and Touch Screens, a plus)
- Proven ability to learn technical products
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong oral and written communication
- Salary is commensurate with academic accomplishments, skill set, and experience. Benefits package is typical of other benefit packages for Account managers based in this market.
- You work from your home office and be responsible for the USA market.