Printed Electronics Development Process Steps
- Conduct experiments designed by other parties.
- Engineer process & materials to design objectives
- Manufacture small lots.
- Measure process variability.
- Migrate to appropriate equipment
- Produce following customer schedule
- Integrate with cloud-based ERP systems
- Force sensitive materials
- PET (polyester)
- Sheet fed
- Roll to roll
- Thermal programable
- Pin registration
- Equalized pressure
- 500 watt CO2 (plastic)
- 3000 watt fibre (metal)
Die-cutting (optical autofeed)
- Steel rule
- Punch & die
- Electrical: current, conductivity
- Dimensional: optical measuring machine
- Mechanical (peel, tensile, compression)
- Statistical Process Control