A $1,300 keypad prototype includes:
- Membrane switch feature and material selection engineering
- 5 membrane keypads
- Flat buttons (no embossing)
- Less than 17”x 23” outside dimensions
- Gloss, matte or textured finish
- Approximate color matches (no limit on the number of colors)
- Conductive silver on PET circuit
- Metal snap domes or light touch actuation
- Common high-performance adhesives
- NEMA IP65 waterproof frame
- Zero insertion force; zif (>.5 mm pitch) or .100” plug style connectors
- Assumes mostly complete vector graphic and dimensional files supplied by the customer (e.g., pdf, .ai, .cdr)
- Indicator LEDs
- Low-profile 7 segment displays
- Button/graphic backlighting
- Light guide film (LGF)
- Electroluminescent (EL)
- NEMA 4; Waterproof adhesive frames
- UV-resistant and outdoor materials
Printing & Buttons
- Printed features:
- Selectively textured overlays (around gloss display windows)
- Tinted & dead front windows
- Metallic; gradients; phosphorescence; ,full color
- PMS/Fed Standard color matches.
- Embossed (key-rim; key-full key; braille: indicator LED)
- Hard epoxy
- Soft urethane buttons
Get free consultation now. It’s free. Simple and fast. Contact us today!
Talk with the Melrose engineers to layout a prototype you wanted to launch. Get your customized product with a 100% satisfaction rate.
Melrose has superior knowledge in using the right technology, meeting every requirement consideration. Call us for any clarification.