As a Senior Project Manager at Melrose Systems, you will be working with experienced people in sales, marketing, engineering and manufacturing. Your role will be to oversee, manage and coordinate project sales, engineering development, through mass production. You will need to have had significant experience in similar display/touch screen or IoT positions. You must be able to solve customer’s technical problems and impress customers and the Melrose team with your sense of urgency and business skills. Your work will often be under time pressure.
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of projects being a lead in project executions and a key participant in team and clients meetings
- Review high-level output across projects and management of scope and mitigates risk across projects
Analyze profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects
- Identify sales opportunities across projects
- Possess a detailed understanding of our service offerings, technical preferences, and technical direction
- Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures to ensure profitable and successful execution of goals and customer satisfaction
- Report the project progress and activities to the relevant Stakeholders.
Key Qualifications and Requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of confirmed experience in Project Management
- Have an electronics university degree
- The practical knowledge gained of Project Management in a technology company (Displays and Touch Screens, a plus)
- Project Management Certification preferred
- Be able to solve electronic and mechanical problems
- Displays and Touch Screens market knowledge
- Financial and business understanding
- Sales and business development, negotiation and argumentation skills
- Problem solving with “can do” attitude
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills
- Be details- oriented
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
HOW DO WE SEE THE FUTURE?
- Are we describing you in the text above? We look forward to receiving your application. Melrose Systems future is bright! And our foundation solid. We were founded in 1939 and have been under the same ownership and management since 1990. You can be part of this team! You will be surprised to see what we have in store for you!
WHO IS MELROSE SYSTEMS
- Melrose Systems is a leader in providing trusted, innovative display, touchscreen, products, services, and solutions. Melrose Systems offers comprehensive system integration, hardware, software, customer-centric design services, embedded systems, industrial automation products, and global logistics support
- Salary is commensurate with academic accomplishments, skill set, and experience. Benefits package is typical of other benefit packages for Project Managers based in this market.
- Flexible based on traits and talent of individual.
- Project Management